This is a virtual event, however you must register to receive your Journal and the…
A Vision-Dream Board Party! Come Out & Create Your Dream For The Future
On February 22, 2020 join other girls as we create a Vision (Dream) Board that will help bring your dreams & future aspirations to life. The goal of this event is to empower girls to visualize success in their lives and career paths while encouraging the girlz to think about their dreams & future visions for themselves… and have it in front of them.
Boards, magazines, glue sticks, & other supplies will be provided. Door prizes, light bites, & refreshments will be provided.
Please bring your own personal photos, mementos, images and inspirational words to add to your board. You may also bring your own magazines.
~~~The Power of a Vision/Dream Board~~~
1. The Board is a place that displays what you want in your life.
2. The Board allows you to begin thinking about your future.
3. The Board is a physical representation of your goals that you’re aiming to achieve.
4. The Board is a collage of items that are meant to kick start your imagination and help you visualize those goals.
5. The Board gives you a clear picture of where you want to get to.
All girls ages 8-18 are welcome; $10 per person (Please register each person individually). NO REFUNDS
Houston Community College
Brays Oaks Campus
8855 West Bellfort
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
To register and purchase tickets, visit our Eventbrite page at:
Or email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you, and don’t forget to DREAM!